* Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF format.
* All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
* All papers should be written in English. Abstracts, papers and presentations must be presented in English.
* All submissions must be more than 6 less than 12 pages in length. Otherwise, if your paper exceeds 8 pages in length, you have to pay for the additional pages (from page 9).
* Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Paper Format :Download
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references.
Paper can be submitted via Easychair submission system, Mark the manuscript type.
Easychair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iisa2021
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the IISA 2021 by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of IISA 2021 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All articles contributed to IISA 2021 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. IISA 2021 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
3. IISA 2021 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. IISA 2021 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
4. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles, the administration team of IISA 2021 will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.
5. Several kinds of articles are to be declined by IISA 2021:
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2) Plagiarized articles;
3) Articles translated by translation software;
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.