Details about Registration Fees
1. The regular registration fee is 3200 yuan.
2. For a full-time student (first author), the registration fee is 3,000 yuan; a valid student identity card is required.
3. Each paid registration only covers one paper under the name of corresponding author.
4. For sponsors and teams to submit multiple papers, please contact the conference secretary/manager; each author (corresponding author) can submit at most 2 papers.
5. If a paper exceeds 8 pages, an extra page fee of 400 yuan/page will be charged starting from page 9.
6. The registration outside of China can be paid according the newest currency rate.
7. Registration fee covers conference materials, lunches, coffee Breaks and conference kits during the conference.
8. At least one author of each article should attend the conference and present the paper in person or in the form of video or poster.
9. If you are willing to attend the conference and do presentation without publishing your paper, please email us for an application.
10. Please ensure that all registration fees are paid to us through the banking system in strict accordance with the registration form; the invoice information must be carefully checked with the author's financial department.
11. The following items are Not included in the registration:
* Accommodation fee
* Visa application fee
* Transportation fee
July 9-11, 2021
June 30, 2021
Notification of Acceptance:
July 6, 2021
Camera Ready Submission Due:
July 10, 2021
Phone: 153 8711 8351
1.All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2.Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3.All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4.Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5.To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, IISA2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6.Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7.If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8.If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.